New Year's Eve fireworks in Singapore
New Year is not complete without fireworks. After all,There's nothing better than ending the year with a bang. Almost every year some of us flock to Marina Bay elhis heartCome see these fireworks. Yet sometimes it feels like all of Singapore is there.
If you're looking for a less crowded place to watch the fireworks,We have a list of places, from popular places to lesser known places.
- New Year's Eve fireworks in Singapore
- – The best viewpoint –
- 1. Bay East Gardens – Unobstructed view of Bay Marina fireworks
- 2. Marina Barrage – Piknik uz vatromet
- 3. Esplanade roof terrace - enjoy the view from a higher height in the city
- 4. Merlion Park - welcome the new year with our national mascot
- – lesser known attractions –
- 5. Tampines Central Park – view of the OTH fireworks without the crowds
- 6. Tanjung Rhu Promenade – A view of the Marina Bay skyline without the crowds
- 7. High Street Center Car Park – Little known riverside spot in SG
- 8. Nicoll Highway - quiet riverside
- 9. Singapore Marina Bay Cruise Center - an alternative view of the city
- 10. Golden Mansion parking lot – a hideaway on the roof facing Marina Bay
- Watch the fireworks from your desired vantage point
- the bestvna sesPotted plants--
1. Bay East Gardens – Unobstructed view of Bay Marina fireworks
marina bay isProbably the first place that comes to mind when you think of New Year's fireworks. Get the ultimate view without distractionsRight in the middle of the action, go toWandong Have. You'll have an unobstructed view of the fireworks with our iconic skyline in the background - without the crowds.
Sit on one of the park's many benches or spread out a picnic mat on the grass and enjoy the exhibits with your loved ones. Now, Gardens by the Bay MRT station has opened as part of the new MRT stationThomson-East Coast Line, which is also easier to access.
Address:11 Yu Cross, Singapore 437440
2. Marina Barrage – Piknik uz vatromet
Picnic under the stars –ifireworks -Marina Barrageis a popular choice. People can be seen picnicking there throughout the year, especially on New Year's. Therefore, we recommend arriving as early as possibledraft beerThere is a place.
It overlooks the Singapore skyline, making it a great place to watch the fireworks. Remember:If there are many people, it means good.
Address:8 Gardens Esplanade, Singapur 018951
3. Esplanade roof terrace - enjoy the view from a higher height in the city
You can also see the fireworks from across the street from the first two locations. at level 4Esplanade,hairroof terrace. There you will be able to enjoy the fireworks with an unobstructed view.
This position is also high to the ground so you don't have to tilt your head too much.There are many morenearby bars and restaurants,very appropriatecatchisEnjoy the last meal of the year with your loved ones.
Address:1 Esplanade, Singapore 038981
4. Merlion Park - welcome the new year with our national mascot
Another popular place to watch fireworksfromIPark Merlion. Next to the half-lion, half-fish statue there are steps for sitting. this place is on the edge,You canSee the fireworks clearly and up close.
Here's a fun fact :TOn MerlionalreadyStrategically located in the eastza boga feng shuija. Therefore, you are sure to enter the new year with happiness.who knows, youYou can even mime your jaw dropping as you watch the spectacle in the sky.
Address: 1 Fullerton Road, Singapur 049213
– lesser known attractions –
5. Tampines Central Park – view of the OTH fireworks without the crowds
per year, Our Tampines Center (OTH) hairCountdown to the new year. While some may choose to watch the fireworks in OTH or nearby neighborhoods,It's a good vantage pointexternalTampines Central Park.
Good place if you want a quiet place with less crowdplace. The park is right next to the building and you can see the show from a long distance. It is one of the IGs worth havingTampines photospotovi, where you can also take fun photos.
Address:902 Tampines Avenue 4, Singapur 520902
6. Tanjung Rhu Promenade – A view of the Marina Bay skyline without the crowds
If Bay East Gardens and Marina Barrage also sufferedmainstreamFor you, go down a little moreTanjung Rhu Promenade along the coast. We recommend hiring a bike for the trip - it's worth it for the peace and quiet you'll get.
In addition to the fireworks, you can walk along the shore and stand at the Tanjung Rhu Viewpoint or the suspension bridge for a scenic view of the river. This is the perfect opportunity to take a moment to reflect on the year as you gaze into the distance.sickMy.
Address:50 Tanjung Rhu Plaza, Singapore 436621
7. High Street Center Car Park – Little known riverside spot in SG
We know what you're probably thinking, "Parking lot for fireworks?" Brilliant,High Street Center car parkarborIgnoredali tois a hidden gemA stunning view of the Singapore River landscape. to gofifth placeOne level of parking, with a higher view of the area.
this is 6 minutesTo goDeparture from Clarke Quay and City Hall; this way you can enjoy an EY evening with your loved ones before going to watch the fireworks.
Address:1 North Bridge Road, Singapur 179094
8. Nicoll Highway - quiet riverside
if you want moreto findFurther,On the right is a small park2 minute hodafrom MTR postaja Nicoll Highway. You can sit by the river with a loved one and watch the light show from a distance. So you can enjoy the fireworks without hearing the loud burst of fireworks.
Although the vision is clearIWithout guarantees, here you can enjoy a relaxing picnic or a leisurely stroll into the new yearImentality. There are also shelters and public toilets here, so you won't get wet if it rains.
9. Singapore Marina Bay Cruise Center - an alternative view of the city
Image adapted from:Jeremy John Combe
Those who cruise for relaxation will be familiarMarina Bay Cruise Center. Located on the South Pier marina with a beautiful viewSingaporefrom there.
More precisely, go to the upper level of the parking lot and there you will find symmetrical buildings that perfectly frame the landscape. Just watch out for the big Ferris wheel, the Singapore Flyer,discretionWhere will the fireworks be?
Although the view may not be as good as from the Esplanade, adventure seekers can try going to this spot and see if they can enjoy the fireworks from there. One thing is certain, the fireworks will sound quieter.
Address:61 Esplanade, Singapore 018947
10. Golden Mansion parking lot – a hideaway on the roof facing Marina Bay
The Golden Mile complex is a hidden gem in the city. As the popular Golden Mile Roof is no longer open to the public, we have an alternative nearby -Golden building parking lot.
Not quite that high, but still a great view of the city and the fireworks. Go to the upper level of the outdoor car park and sit on the railing facing the Marina Bay. It also has some vibrant designs in shades of gray and turquoise.
Address:6001 Beach Road, Singapur 199589
Watch the fireworks from your desired vantage point
The New Year comes once a year and it's no wonder that some people are willing to go the extra mile for the holidays. Whether you prefer to enjoy the action or relax in peace, you'll find a fireworks viewing spot that suits you on this list.
See what's happening in 2022 while you wait for the fireworks:
- Cult moments in Singapore 2022
- New attractions in Singapore to open in 2022
- Casual dinner for peaceful celebrations